If you have account(s) with Woodforest National Bank then you’ll probably want to know their routing number and which one applies to your state.
You’ll need to know Woodforest’s routing number if you plan on making electronic transfers from this account, receive wires or set up automatic direct deposits.
Some banks and credit unions just use one routing number to facilitate money transfers while others, like Woodforest, have many routing numbers tied to various states or regions.
To see which Woodforest routing number applies to you, take a look at the table below.
Woodforest Routing Numbers by State
The table below shows all of Woodforest’s routing numbers by state and county.
|State||County||ABA Routing Number|
|Illinois||All remaining counties||071926809|
|Indiana||All remaining counties||071926809|
|Pennsylvania||All remaining counties||031319058|
|Texas||All remaining counties||314972853|
|West Virginia||Brooke, |
|West Virginia||All remaining counties||053112592|
Can I Find My Woodforest Routing Number Anywhere Else?
Besides referring to the table above you can also find your Woodforest routing number on any personal or business check. Look for a series of numbers on the lower left corner of any Woodforest check. The first 9 digits in this series are going to be your routing number.
Woodforest Routing Number Components
In 1910 the banking industry agreed on implementing routing numbers as a way to identify individual financial institutions and move funds around in a more efficient manner.
All routing numbers are made up of 9 digits whereas individual bank account numbers can be up to 17 digits long.
The 9 digit routing number is made up of 3 parts:
- The first 4 digits are the Federal Reserve routing symbol which involves the district of the paying bank, the facility that processes the check and the availability of funds status as assigned by the Fed. (Yes, all of that can be determined in 4 digits!)
- The next 4 digits identify the ABA institution.
- The last single digit is referred to as the “check digit” which verifies the routing number.
How Can I Find My Woodforest Account Number?
You can locate your Woodforest bank account number in 3 ways:
- Login to online banking with your username and password. Once you’re in you can check any account number by clicking on either “checking” or “savings.” Your account number should be listed along with the balance and any available bank statements.
- Login via the mobile app and click on “checking” or “savings.” You’ll then see your account balance and bank statements. If you go into any statement your account number should be listed under your name and address. (Download the IOS or Android app)
- Take a look at any Woodforest check or deposit slip at the bottom right hand corner. That series of numbers is the account number associated with that check or deposit slip.